Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bibel Words For House Warming Ceromny



Ueeeeh! We finally uploaded the video, after more than 12 hours . In the first attempt failed, but the second and jumped as it should: D

Hope you like! It has taken me a little task to mount the video because I had to find a song for each film, in a total of # 28 -.- '
But if you see me curro things and not say I'm a vague XDD
The only movie I have not found a suitable audio has been put The Rescuers .

TOP 10:

10 - Pocahontas
9 - Tarzan
8 - Tangled
7 - Hercules
6 - Peter Pan
5 - Aladdin
4 - The Lion King
3 - The Little Mermaid
2 - Beauty and the Beast
1 - Mulan

Honestly, it placed first in the Beauty and the Beast, and Mulan second, but the vote sends ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment