Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How To Find Yoni In Kundli



For fiin! Since I have returned the entrance of meme I posted on Thursday, when it all happened so . I leave you with the entry: D ****************************************

*************

Patri Today's Blog Asuka MomokoAsuka2 nominated me for this meme . Thank you ^ ^ Pretty

1 .- What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Legion of the Eagle, with my father =)

2 .- What was the last movie you saw on TV? (Disk or TV channel):
Pursuit of Happiness, TV1: D

3 .- What is your favorite movie?
Buff ... Too many to name but one!

4 .- Is there any movie you looking forward? What?
The truth is that if! The May 20 Pirates of the Caribbean opens in April and I have really wanted to go see it. In addition, I also hope Dawn and Shadow Hunters

5 .- What series of movies do you prefer? (If any)
I will put three sagas that I love, I'm sorry I can not say only one XD. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean *___*

6 .- Write some movies you have at home
Howl's Moving Castle, Twilight Saga (up eclipse), Sada Underworld, Spirited Away. .. (I have too many movies with original DVD, as almost always the low internet, I just bought the XD I really like)

7 .- What is the movie that you like most to you in home?
Well ... Princess Diaries. I never tire of seeing!

8 .- What movie have you down?
As this reading I have been stuck des that I have read the book Twilight, I will say that the first film. When I went to the movies was very excited, and I kept wanting to see scenes like the meadow, and many more.

9 .- If you could choose a movie pass to do a remake what would it be?
no idea now, but good. If it is a remake for the better, any movie XD

10 .- What do you like movies?
I love sci-fi, fantasy, comedy and romance. The fear not stand! That night I have nightmares and I can not sleep well ... XDD

Now pass it to the same amount of people that you pass it, except one.
Then I will be up to 5 ...

Sayuri - Memories of Sayuri
Binilla - Mangas Binilla
Fawn - Fawn The world
Dae - To be at home
Hina - Heartbreaker

Ale, and you have job;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment