Difference Between Trifold And Billfold
Change look! (Again ...)
Not really lasted me a lot of promise that I would never change the look of the blog until the end of the spring. I have the perfect excuse. And start making warmth, so we're not even in summer, the weather (and I wanted to change the look and do not know why XD)
It seems more comfortable to have three columns. That makes things look better, and another thing not to have to throw down (as all the gadgets take up more space if you put in a column, "not logical?)
I thought of putting the relevant sections above, where it says Home. We'll see how it will end ... You may go in tomorrow or the day again and something is changed haha \u200b\u200b
Another important thing I've added is' may also be interested ...'. I think this gadget will search for tickets even easier =)
Hope you like it. My change has convinced me ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment