Finally! This afternoon I finally went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4: D
Synopsis: Johnny Depp returns to his now legendary role of Captain Jack Sparrow in an action-packed tale of truth, betrayal , youth and the disappearance. When Jack comes across a woman from his past ( Penelope Cruz) is not quite sure if it's love or if she is a ruthless con artist you are using to find the legendary Fountain of Youth. Jack is captured by the Queen Anne's Revenge, the ship of the dreaded pirate Blackbeard ( Ian McShane). Force him to join them and live an unexpected adventure as they do not know who inspires more fear: Blackbeard or woman from his past.
Personal opinion: Well, the mega movie awaited by fans of the series (and for those not well). Had the chance to see it in 3D, but in the end I decided to see normal. What about the movie? Action, comedy, romance, zombies here, sirens there ...
may have expected more from this film. I had the feeling that few things went and I stayed with the desire to see more action and more events in the film. I say this because compared to the others, has given me that feeling. However, I loved it. The interpretation of Jonny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow impeccable, and Penelope has not done anything wrong, I really like your interpretation! =)
I missed a lot of our beloved Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann our beloved ... I have hope still leaving in upcoming film Pirates of the Caribbean T ^ T
A plus for the film, the comedic moments of Jack Sparrow. It is unique! jajaja
Why wait if you have not seen? The fountain of youth awaits you!
[EDIT: In the rush last night to put the review, I was wrong with the note, are 5 flowers XD]
Note:
0 comments:
Post a Comment