Good to all! If this week I see a little lost, is that on Thursday I had to go back to school (End of holidays, U.S. time). Until the end of course unless you publish it now because I am interested in taking good notes, even that is a little bus driver, because next year I change my school, but I'm more relaxed because I have a second chance for a good half for sele.
Today I want to brand a section, which is called Music Zone-News-
One of my other passions, apart from reading or shopping, or being with friends and family is listening to music. Do not know if any of you @ s wrong with you, but I often listen to music when I start daydreaming, and daydreaming. What kind of music I like? The truth is I have a somewhat peculiar taste. I like both the classic as modern . I usually listen to pop , house and dance . I also love the Celtic music , I love it relaxes you a lot ...
*___* I will not forget the J-pop , the K-pop and other derivatives.
In this section I have in mind to music I like, news coming out in the music world ... Sometimes a song sounds like you and do not know the name, you might alomejor some were looking out for a long time in this section, so you ^ ^ search and download
One of the latest that we hear is the song Yeah of 3x Chris Brown .
I love it! I have been hooked and I can not stop listening. Have you seen the video? Awesome: O
Another song would The Lazy Song of Bruno Mars. Lovely, no? With those monkeys out there XDD
And here I leave you with a song that I like. Enya is (you remember the movie lord of the rings , the song May It Be ? Is sung it ^ ^). I love how this woman sings. This song reminds me of Christmas as nostalgia ... : 3
It's called Trains and Winter Rains .
0 comments:
Post a Comment