Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Can Dogs Contract Human Herpes

Top Video Poll: What interests you most? Meme} {

Good! What better way to keep a blog asking people who read that would interest them to read? I am passionate world of manga as much @ s @ s of you know, but I also like reading books, watching movies and dramas, etc. I would like to know your opinion.
What I'd like to read entries in this blog. "Opinions about the sleeves? What books? What movies or dramas? Or just a little of everything?

The survey will end on 06/22/1911 , since by that time will have finished high school [EDIT: The course, not the school itself XD] , so they will be ideal for some dates implement whatever the outcome.

I want to thank the people who voted in the previous survey. Nothing more, nothing less than 41 votes . Thank you very much indeed, miss me very happy, I do not believe I just

XD You can vote in the survey hosted on the column Rights "--->

0 comments:

Post a Comment