Release Today! ^ ^ Doramas recommendation
two years or so ago I discovered the world of drama, before I had no idea what it was. or Dorama Drama is the Japanese name of the real picture television series. Are the equivalent of soap operas as part of your daily schedule.
This particular saw last year if I remember. Vi des that has become one of my favorite dramas. You can not stop laughing! Or at least I passed XD
Title: Hi! My Sweetheart Episodes: 14
Country: Taiwan
Synopsis: Xue Hai (Alan Luo ) is a rich kid who had never experienced the feelings of friendship and love, as it has an overprotective older sister away all around him for fear that they would seize him for being a rich, Xue Hai decide go to a distant college home, using the false name Lin Da Lang. Knows many people, especially Bao Zhu Chen (Rainie Yang ) having a strong personality and a lot of problems. Become friends and eventually fall deeply in love, but because the mother of Bao Zhu Chen separate them creating much resentment in the heart of Xue Hai, causing him to completely change their personality to a carefree playboy. After 3 years, learns that she works at a radio station which is the host. He buys the station and decides to woo her and then leave, "as she had done for him" and so revenge it.
Opinion:
Well, we have a series of comedy and romance features. As I said above, drama is a marvel. You have to see whether or if. With 14 chapters, the story is great. The relationship of the two protagonists is simply unique in a number XD Never have I seen anyone treat a person as it does Bao Zhu Chen Xue Hai in . An example of a nickname that he used to say when he had that peculiar haircut ...
Another curious fact. If you noticed, the name he uses to hide his real name is Lin Da Lang ... Do not sound? Want more clues? Look at this picture ...
If friends! The Pink Panther! XDD At various points in the series is referred to Xue Hai is a fan of the Pink Panther, and the ditty goes like this: Da Lang, Da Lang, Da Da Da Lang Lang Lang ... (Wanted to put the video but can not find it when you see the series and you will see, does not take long to come out, I think the episode 1 in the second half or so)
Then suddenly our sweet and loving Da Lang Lin becomes a spunky casanova with the sole purpose of charging the woman he loved (and still still wants to be a casanova *___*) for leaving him. I will not say more because they do not want to spoil the plot of the series. I leave you with a photo of the new Xue Hai to find.
Note:
I leave the video of the first chapter with English subtitles! I love the Opening: 3
I hope that ye seek and tell me what you think of that! And people who have seen them, you liked? That to me is love: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment