blogger Scare
Madremía which has been busy on Thursday and Friday ! It seems that there have been some glitches in blogger doing maintenance, and many posts, comments, designs, etc.. made from May 11 have been affected to be erased / deleted. Yesterday
entry was going to write comment Eurovision songs, but like most of the day was not going and the six I had to leave and did not return until three in the night, because I have not entered blogger this morning. And now I find this ... Luckily I only have one entry is gone, even that I've read blogs that have returned the tickets, but comments yet.
click here If you give will know exactly what happened.
try to post today Eurovision entry (since Eurovision is being held today lol) and I hope to return the entry of yesterday's meme XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment