Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting Rid Of Chest Infection

May -2 - Disney

Yesterday I went to the bookstore of my people to buy the book Terra Baixa of Àngel Guimerà for the subject of Catalan, and I took (again haha) to see if there were any interesting book. I bought the following, apart from the above that it was mandatory that XD

The information that I leave is version in Castilian.
Title: PREDESTINATED
Author: ANGELINI, JOSEPH
Price: € 17.95
Spain Editorial: EDITORIAL BOOK ROCK
No. of pages: 400 pages
Language: CASTILIAN
Binding: Hardcover
ISBN: 9788499182353
Synopsis: tells the story of Helen Hamilton, a 16 year old girl than the others. Often has nightmares about a journey through the desert of awakening tired and sheets stained with blood. Also every time Lucas crosses Delos, the new and handsome new guy, feels a uncontrollable desire to kill him. Something tells which are doomed to repeat a story that bears repeating ...
centuries
Top Catalan version
Unlike the version in Castilian, Catalan is paperback, and you want to tell you. The deck is not that I like a lot .... but hey, what matters is what is written in it XD

I have read very good reviews. We'll see when I read it. @ do you any attention?

0 comments:

Post a Comment