Monday, May 16, 2011

Pokemon Hackroom Cidya

Mini movies buy votes Disney Weekend May + Lyrics Review

Yesterday, we finished the period in order to vote in the survey that began a month ago. I wondered what was your favorite movie of Disney and ye could choose between 1 and 5 movies. The video is already done and is up on our estimate youtube (see the irony ¬ ¬). I say this because it takes years and years to get ... but when you do not worry because I've put it =)

The result has been this:
When you put the video and comment ^ ^
results also
Today I bought a book that had long I was going after him.
Title: THE GRAMMAR OF LOVE
Author: CARMONA, DEW
Price: € 17.95
Editorial Spain: SA EDITORIAL GALLEY
No. of pages: 296 pags
Language: CASTILIAN
Binding: Hardcover
ISBN: 9788424636708
Synopsis: After the divorce of his parents, Irene is sent to boarding school in southern England on the edge of a cliff. They live with great pain his first broken heart, while an unexpected win mentor: Peter Hughes, Professor stricter school, offered to teach the "grammar of love" through seven great novels of the genre from Jane Austen and Goethe to Garcia Marquez and Murakami. Irene will gradually falling in love with his teacher, while another mysterious suitor secretly aspire to heart.

Does anyone has read or would like to do? I read blogs that tells the end of other books, what you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment