Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dents In Head Joint Flute

Let's see ... Metro Are you kidding me? Recommendation

Recently Planet has published the news for the month next June. A new feature is neither more nor less than the long-awaited volume of the manga then Love Com.

But beware, it comes with surprise. The costs take the amount of 8.95 €!
"Gentlemen, we have gone mad? Compared with the ten previous volumes, which cost € 5.95, this is an exaggerated and exorbitant price. There is a gnawing doubt that inside. Back issues will continue as hitherto being worth (5.95 €) or increase the price to € 8.95?

My question is this. What do you think the sudden rise in price? If you are you doing with the manga Love Com, you continue purchasing volumes missing even that cost € 8.95?

As I said in the review of this manga / anime, he planned to buy it, but I think until it is complete I will not. Or would be better to buy the top ten in case the price rise?

I hope your sincere opinion and that you can answer my questions ^ ^

Clik here to view news sheet for the month of June of Metro.
Writer / design: Aya Nakahara
Edition original: Love Com Vol 11
JAP Format: Paperback Book , 176 pp. black and white.
111x177 mm Price: € 8.95
ISBN: 978-84-674-7151-9

0 comments:

Post a Comment